- Has worked with people to improve their health since 1978.
- Originally with the health Education Authority as a tutor trainer for their pioneering Look After Your Heart campaign. Then as national workplace manager - taking health programmes into industry.
- For many years taught exercise at all levels from aerobics to remedial exercise for the elderly and disabled.
- Maureen is a well-established Pranayama Yoga teacher having taught Yoga for over 30 years.
- Always interested in complementary health therapies, Maureen extended her interest by qualifying in Reflexology and Aromatherapy in the early 1990's.
- Maureen founded Renaissance Therapy Centre in 1996. From humble beginnings it today offers more than 25 different Complementary Therapies. Renaissance works to the highest professional standards.
- Since this time Maureen has trained in Homeopathy to Post Graduate level and has become a well respected Homeopath.
- Maureen has also trained to a high standard in Iridology, Indian head massage, and Hopi-ear candles.
- Since 1990 Maureen has practised the Usui Reiki system of natural healing. Maureen is now a Reiki master and offers attunements to practitioner and master level.